Saturday, August 17, 2013

OPI Spookettes Collection

Hey everyone!! Over this past week, I've found an awesome beauty supply store! It even has the Color Club Halo Hues which Sally Beauty Salon does not! Anyways, it's never to early for Halloween in my opinion so today I have one of OPI's earlier Spookettes Collection. 2011 I believe. It consists of four minis and a few nail decals. 

    Here is the package. 
My daughter lost my decals, but it shows a preview in the upper right hand corner of the packaging. 

First up is "He's My Boo". 

It's a standard orange cream. Application was nice. This was renamed for this collection and was originally released as "In My Back Pocket". 

Here's "Mummy Knows Best". 
 
Originally released as "Alpine Snow", this white cream had a nice formula. Minor issues with balding. This is 3 coats. 

This is "Zom-body To Love" over "Mummy Knows Best"
Isn't the name so cute?!! And, this glows in the dark!!!

Action shot!!
Bam. 
I can't wait to do some nail art with this!

Last but not least, "I Only Date Werewolves". 

Originally released as "Black Onyx". This is just a creamy black. I actually loved the formula and application was great. Plus, it had a pretty good dry time too. 

Are you all ready for Halloween too? I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to find me on Instagram!! @polishednubs

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment