Saturday, September 7, 2013

O.P.I San Francisco Fall Collection 2013

Hi guys! Today I have 3 polishes from OPI's San Francisco Fall Collection. To be honest, I didn't like most of them and I'm a huge fan of Fall colours. But they are definitely still worth checking out! 

Here's "In The Cable Car-Pool Lane". 
    Natural light. 
This is such a gorgeous burgundy colour!  I had to use 3 coats. With just 2, you could still see through it a bit. 

Here's "It's All San Andreas Fault". 
    Natural light. 
Love! Great application and dry time! This. Is 2 coats. 

Last is "Alcatraz...Rocks". 
    Direct sunlight. 

First of all, please excuse the oil lol. This is a smoky navy blue/purple with beautiful glitter! This is a must have for everyone! 


    Blurred to show all that sparkle!

I hope everyone enjoyed this! I'd love to hear your thoughts on these and your opinions on the others!! 
Don't forget you can find me on Instagram @polishednubs 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment