Saturday, November 22, 2014

New Hard Candy polishes

Hey guys! I have some new Hard Candy polishes to show you! 

First up is "Beach Babe"

This is a red cream polish, not my fave shade of red but it's still pretty and had a good formula. I used 2 coats. 

"Sweet Retreat"

Super pretty light blue cream. Reminds me of Essie's "Find Me An Oasis". Had as an awesome formula and a good dry time. I used three thin coats. 

Next is "Wedding Crasher"

This is a glitter polish in a clear base, has the same glitters as Hard Candy "Black Tie Optional" but with silver as well!! So nice! I layered one coat over Sweet Retreat. 

"Remix Red"


This is my type of red! Definitely a classic shade. Formula and dry time is good, I used 2 coats. 

Lastly is "All Nighter"


This is the perfect vampy,sexy, deep red that I just adore! It's perfection! This is my new fave red. 2 coats 

I found these at Walmart for $3.99 each, definitely a steal. 

Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment