Friday, February 20, 2015

Essence Like An Unforgettable Kiss

Hello again! Would you believe me if I told you that I finally got an entire collection of polish? That's right, I did! Lol. When I seen that all were available I snatched them up :p 
This collection from Essence includes four cream shades great for Spring! 

First up is Always On My Mint

This gorgeous mint was a little bit streaky so I had to use 3 coats. Other than that, I really enjoy this polish. 

This is Pink Me 

This pink was really creamy and applied really Nicely and evenly. The shade itself is really pretty too! This is 2 coats. 

Here's Nothing But Lovestoned 

I'm not sure how to describe this...peach or coral? Maybe a bit of both? Lol either way, this one had the best formula out of the four. This is 2 coats. 

Lastly, You Let My Heart Skip A Beat

Who doesn't love purple?!!  It's really pretty but seemed a bit thin. Maybe it was just my bottle or the way I applied it. 
I used 2 coats. 

Over all, I really liked this collection and Essence polishes always dry really fast too and very affordable. I got these for $2.49 each from Shoppers Drug Mart. 
Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment