Monday, October 28, 2013

China Glaze Monster's Ball

Hey everyone! It's almost Halloween...who's excited?! I am! My daughter is going as a furby this year lol. Anyway, today I have the Monsters Ball Collection from China Glaze. This is the 2013 Halloween collection. I waited so long for this and I'm glad I'm finally able to swatch it for y'all! I am missing one however and that is the black texture, Bump in The Night. 

First up is "Howl You Doin'"
    Natural lighting. 
This was so hard to capture. It is a purple jelly with purple and orange flakies. It's a stunner. This was 2 coats. 

Here's "Fang-tastic"
    Natural lighting. 

"Fang-tastic" is a glitter topper in a clear base and has small pink,green,and blue hex and circle glitters. This is over OPI Black Onyx. 

This is "Boo-gie Down"
    Natural lighting. 

This is another glitter topper in a clear base and contains various sized white, gold,black, bar, hex and circle glitters. This is over Rimmel "Grey Matter". 

This one is "Bat My Eyes". 
    Artificial light. 

This is a black jelly loaded with different sized gold glitters! My favourite part about this polish is that there's orange bars in here too! You can see them easier in the bottle. 

Last up is "Ghoulish Glow" 

Pretty disappointing huh? I applied 2 coats, charged them under a light and this was the result. So ya, thumbs down. 

That's all! Hope you all have a good Halloween! Be safe out there! 

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment