Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sindie POP! and KB Shimmer

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been missing for a while. I started going back to school last month so that's been taking up a lot of my time. Today I have some indie polishes to show you! 

First up, Falling:With Style! From Sindie POP! 
    Natural Light. 

This is supposed to resemble Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. What a perfect match, right?! This is a milky white base with assorted size red,blue,dark and light green glitters. There was no fishing for glitter, and it went on perfect. This is 2 coats with no topcoat.
The next polishes are all from KB Shimmer. 

Here's "The Dancing Green".
    Natural light. 

This is a green jelly base with assorted sized purple,green and blue circle and square glitters. This is 2 coats no topcoat. I turned the bottle upside for a out a minute before applying to make sure I got some of those squares!

This is "Jack". 

    Natural light. 

This has been a major lemming for me and I'm so happy I have it now considering it's discontinued! So, this is a  black jelly with black and orange hex,bar and micro circle glitters. No fishing with this one! This is 2 coats, no topcoat. 

This is "Would Jubillee It?"

    Natural light. 
    Natural light. 

Circle glitters!!!!!! This is gorgeous! This is 2 coats over China Glaze "Charmed, I'm Sure". This has assorted sized purple, silver, dark and light blue dots and small bar glitters. It's amazing. 

You can find these awesome indie makers on Instagram: @sindipop and @kbshimmer. You can also come check me out @polishednubs ! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment