Friday, June 20, 2014

China Glaze Surprise Collection

Hey guys! Today I have 2 polishes from China Glazes Surprise Collection. I've been on the prowl for these for a while and found a couple at Sally beauty for $4.30 each!! To avoid repitition, both were a tiny bit difficult to apply without having to do some dabbing but application was good all around. 
This post is very pic heavy! 

Here's "Glimmer More"

    Indoor lighting. 

This is a glitter polish in a clear base with Fuschia hex glitters and matte light pink, yellow and peach hexes. This is layered over Essence "Peach & Cream". 

This is "I'm A Go Glitter"


This is over OPI "Fly". I didn't like the choice of colour so I changed it up lol
Indoor lighting

This is over China Glaze "Secret Periwinkle". 
This is a glitter in a clear base with Fuschia hexes and matte yellow and light blue hexes. 

I want more of these! I think they're so cute and fun. What do y'all think? 

Come check me out on Instagram for more nail polish pics! @polishednubs

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment