Monday, June 2, 2014

Manglaze Mink Mittens

Hey!! Today I have my first Manglaze polish to show y'all, it's called "Mink Mittens". First off I'm going to state 3 things: 1- I indie polishes 2- purple is my fave colour and 3- I'm matte obsessed. This polish is ALL 3 things!!!! This polish had a bad ass formula, and a super quick dry time. This post is pic heavy...you've been warned. Lol

    Indoor lighting 

    Natural lighting

   Macro/indoor lighting 


    Macro/natural lighting


On my ring finger I added a topcoat. I'm not sure how to describe this polish. Somewhat foil? Who cares, it rocks and it has an awesome bottle!! The topcoat reduced the foil look. 

@manglaze is their Instagram account and if you want to purchase go to manglaze.com if you're canadian, you can order from amazon.com :)

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment