Saturday, May 31, 2014

Essie Resort 2014 collection

Hey y'all! Tonight I have Essie's 2014 Resort Collection except for one :( the collection has 3 shades. For this post I have "Find Me An Oasis","Cocktails & Coconuts",and "Under The Twilight". At first, these didn't strike me as Spring shades, but after swatching/wearing them, I think they're Spring appropriate!

First up is "Under The Twilight"
    Indoor lighting

My first thoughts were that this was a definite dupe for Essie's "No More Film", I was really wrong! They have the exact formula, PERFECTION in every way!! This is 2 coats, no topcoat. 

Here's a comparison pic of "No More Film" (NMF) and "Under The Twilight" (UTT). 


Here's "Find Me An Oasis"
    Indoor lighting. 

This almost-white-blue made my skin look super tan! That's never happened to me before. Lol Regardless, it's still beautiful! First coat was streaky, but one more evened it out nicely!

Lastly is "Cocktails & Coconuts"
    Indoor lighting

LOVE THIS!!! This beauty of a nude also has some silver flecks in it. "Sand Tropez" was always my fave nude until I tried this! Great application with 2 coats. I thought "Sand Tropez" (ST) would've been a good dupe for this, but once again I was wrong lol. 
 

Hope y'all enjoyed! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment