Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nicole by OPI Roughles Collection

Hi everyone! Today I have the Nicole by OPI Roughles Collection (except for one, unfortunately). The collection consists of 4 textured pastel shades with hair like glitters. All of them had good formulas and dry time, as do most textures. 

Here's "Sand In My Shoe"

    Indoor lighting 

This is a yellow texture with red-orange glitter. To be honest, I wasn't too crazy about this one. The macro looks either like scrambled eggs with ketchup or vomit lol. Anyway, this is 2 coats. 

This is "On What Grounds?"

    Indoor lighting 

This is a blue texture with black and blue glitter. I really love this one, I'm weak for a pretty blue! This is 2 coats. 

Lastly is "I'm Stucco On You"

    Indoor lighting

This is a purple base with blue and pink glitter. My fave colour is purple so naturally this one is my favourite! Unfortunately, the macro shot is not very colour accurate except for the glitter, sorry! I assure you these are all gorgeous in real life! 

The one I'm missing is a pink :( I found these at Shoppers Drug Mart for $9.99 CAD each. 

Come check out my Instagram @polishednubs :) 
Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment