Thursday, May 29, 2014

OPI Neon 2014 Collection

Hey guys! So today I have the new neon collection from OPI! There were some unexpected faves for me from this collection! I bought the mini set which includes the 6 neons. There's also a white to use a base coat to make the neons pop out but I didn't grab that one. 
All the swatches are without white undies and all dried to a semi matte finish. 

First up is "Juice Bar Hopping"
    Indoor lighting

This is a retina searing tangerine! I love it! The formula was good, dried to a semi matte finish. I used 3 coats with no topcoat. 

This is "Life Gave Me Lemons"
    Indoor lighting

Ahh! My first of the unexpected faves! Totally reminds me of a highlighter yellow, it's great! This is 3 coats, no topcoat. Formula was good.

Here's "You're So Outta Lime!"
    Indoor lighting

My other fave! This reminds me of a neon version of Essie's "Mojito Madness". 3 coats, no topcoat. 

Next up is "Hotter Than You Pink"
    Indoor lighting

This hot pink has a pearlescent shimmer to it which I really like. There's some visible nail line (VNL) but it's not super noticible. I used 3 coats and no topcoat. Also had a good formula and dry time. 

This is "Push & Purr-Pull"
    Indoor lighting

This is the only polish that I had a problem with the formula. I found it to be very streaky on the first coat, and on the second coat it dragged away a lot from the cuticle. The one thing i do like is that it looks super squishy!! This is 3 coats with no topcoat. 

Lastly is "Down To The Core-al"

    Indoor lighting

This is a beautiful coral colour which, unfortunately, I wasn't able to photograph so well. Like "Hotter Than You Pink", it's also pearlescent. Good formula, 3 coats no topcoat. 

Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment