Thursday, May 8, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color In Bloom, The Prince & The Showgirl and Vanellope Von Schweetz

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away, just finished moving to a new place! Laura and Crystal released some re formulated polishes from last year, I grabbed 2:In Bloom and The Prince & The Showgirl (part of the "She's a Legend" trio), plus Vanellope Von Schweetz!

**Just to warn y'all, this post is somewhat pic heavy :p **

The Prince & The Showgirl is a beautiful blue holo with what appears to also be somewhat of a chrome. 
    Indoor lighting. 
    With flash
    Another flash shot. 

I unfortunately wasn't able to get a sun shot because it's been so rainy and gloomy here. 

   This macro shot shows the chrome. 

I used 3 coats and topcoat for the above photos. The application was thin on the first coat but built up nicely. As always, great formula and dry time! I really want the rest from this collection. If you're a polish and Marilyn Monroe fan, you need these!!

Here's "In Bloom"

    Indoor lighting. 
    
This is a pale green crelly LOADED with all sorts of glitters. Stars,flowers,assorted sized colors and sizes of squares, and assorted sizes and color circles. Also, matte and holo! I'm not much if a green fan, to be honest, so I only ordered a mini size which in now regretting. Everyone needs this polish in their life, seriously. I didn't really have any issues grabbing glitters except for the flowers and stars which is to be expected and I didn't mind  at all lol. This is 3 coats and topcoat, great formula too. 

I used In Bloom with a matte topcoat and Sally Hansens "Mint Tint". 


It looks awesome matte!! 

This is "Vanellope Von Schweetz"
    Indoor lighting. 
    Macro shot!

First off, this polish is super fun! I love the random glitter assortment. Microglitters, tiny bars, squares, hexagons and circles of various shapes and colours. Some are matte and holo too! Flawless application and had no problems at all getting some of the bigger glitters. This is 3 coats and topcoat. 

Thanks for reading, I'm also in Instagram @polishednubs. If you're wanting to purchase some beauties head over to @polishaddictnailcolor

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment