Sunday, May 18, 2014

OPI Dutch 'ya Just Love OPI? And Lincoln Park After Midnight

Hey y'all! Today I have a couple OPI manis for ya, "Dutch 'ya Just Love OPI?" And "Lincoln Park After Midnight". I'm a sucker for dark, vampy colours so these were perf! 

Here's Lincoln Park After Dark

    Indoor lighting


This is a deep purple, almost black looking in some lighting. It includes a beautiful shimmer. 
Sorry for the weird hand poses, it was hard to capture the shimmer! I used 2 coats plus topcoat for the photos above. 

This is Dutch 'ya Just Love OPI?

    Indoor lighting


I seriously LOVE this one! It's a grape-y purple with gold and red shimmer. Application for for both polishes have me no problems. I used to coats plus topcoat for these photos. 
I was lucky enough to grab these for $5 from a hair salon :) 

Hope you enjoyed! 

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment