Saturday, January 25, 2014

Polish Me Silly Thermals!

Hey everyone! I've been wanting a thermal polish so badly for the longest time. Like lusting over them lol. Luckily for me, I just got my first ones! I got three from Polish Me Silly (formerly Lush Lacquer). 

First is "Grape Intentions"

    Natural light. 

This is a jelly polish with a fun assortment of purple, pink, and silver glitter. It's purple when room temperature/hot. 

    Natural light. 

When cold, it's a gorgeous pink! 

And here's a transition shot!


Next is "I'm Bananas 4 U"

    Natural light. 

I love this! My fave thermal! When cold, it's green and yellow when warm. It has green and yellow hexes, micro gold, and yellow dot glitter!

Last is "Peach Me A Lesson"

    Natural light. 

This one is cute and girly, so awesome! So this thermal polish is light pink when warm/hot and a peachy pink colour when cold. It has various various pinks and sized glitter. 

I didn't have to fish for any glitter, application was so smooth and perfect. I highly recomend these! All photos are three coats of polish. If you're interested in buying from this indie company, you can find them on Instagram @polishmesilly2 and their website is polishmesilly.etsy.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment