Thursday, January 2, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday! Today I have 2 polishes from Revlon's new Parfumerie collection. 

Here's "Powder Puff". 

    Natural light. 

This is a sheer pink with a fine shimmer running through it. Application,formula, and dry time was good. It smells like baby powder!! The scent wasn't overwhelming and lasted until I took it off. I showered, bathed my daughter, did dishes, washed my hands, etc and the scent stayed!!

This is "Autumn Spice". 

    Natural light. 

A beautiful dark brown with gold shimmer. It smells like cinnamon :) Everything thing from formula to the longevity of the scent is the same as Powder Puff. 

I got these from Walmart for $5.97 CAD. 

thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment