Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine

Hello everyone! I recently received some Sally Hansen Triple Shine polishes in a nail mail swap. I was super happy to have got them because I previously hadn't tried them before. Anyway here they are! 

This is "Drama Sheen"

    Natural light. 

This is an unexpected fave for me. I can't stress enough how absolutely perfect and feminine this polish is. It's a sheer purple with iridescent shimmer. I used 2 coats. 

Here's "Fanta-Sea"

    Natural light

Fanta-Sea is blue/silver glitter in a clear base. I layers it over Fingerpaints "Tiffany Imposter". 

Next is "Slick Black"

    Natural light. 

This is a black base with a silver shimmer, I used 2 coats and it dried really fast! 

Last but not least is "Pearly Whites"

    Natural light

This is a flakie glitter topper in a clear base. I layered a thin layer over OPI "Black Onyx". These flakies are really thin and easy to manage! 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow be on Instagram @polishednubs!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment