Sunday, October 19, 2014

China Glaze Apocalypse Of Color

Hey guys! I was finally able to get my hands on the zombie themed China Glaze Halloween 2014 collection, Apocalypse Of Color! Let me tell you, it doesn't disappoint! It consists of 5 new shades plus Ghoulish Glow which is re released every year. I don't have a swatch of it for you because in my opinion the glow on it is crap. 

Here's "Don't Let The Dead Bite"
    Artificial light
    
This is a pale pink/nude crelly with pink and red hexagons and bar glitter in various sizes. I'm assuming this Is meant to represent blood spatter. It's very well represented and has a great formula. I used 3 coats plus topcoat. 

This is "But Of Corpse"
    Artificial light

This is a slime green polish with black glitter and silver shimmer. It dries to a beautiful matte satiny finish, and it's also slightly textured. No applications issues, dried super fast. I used only one coat, no topcoat. 

"I Love Your Guts"
    Artificial light


This was my unexpected fave from this collection. It's a lovely pink that I think suits the name really well. Finish and application is the same as "But Of Corpse". Also one coat. 

This is "Getting To Gnaw You"
    Artificial light

This is a black, slightly textured polish with orange/copper glitter in it. Fantastic application. 2 coats, no topcoat. 

Lastly "Rest In Pieces"
    Artificial light

This is a glitter topper that consists black hexagons,gold and copper bars of various sizes. It's a really beautiful glitter that I didn't think I'd like but I do! I layered one coat over Essie "Fierce, No Fear". 

Overall, I LOVE this collection! China Glaze did such a great job this year. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment