Friday, October 24, 2014

OPI Little Peanuts set

Hi guys!! I finally got my hands on OPI's awesome new Halloween 2014 collection, Peanuts!! Released just in time to watch The Great Pumpkin too! I got the mini set which is called "Little Peanuts" and comes with some nail decals. 


Look how cute these are!!

First up, "Good Grief!"
    Artificial light

OPI describes it as "The sunny yellow of Charlie Brown's favourite t-shirt". My pic shows it a bit more bright than it actually is, it is EXACTLY the same colour as his shirt, it's great. First coat was a bit streaky, but the second fixed that up.

Next is "To Be Or Not To Beagle"
    Artificial light
(This is colour accurate)

OPI describes this as "Snoopys happy dance of colour in a joyful glitter". Remember his happy dance?! So cute! This glitter topper contains black micro,hex,and bars along with multicoloured hexagon glitters. One coat over Good Grief!

Here's "Who Are You Calling Bossy?!?
    Artificial light

OPI's description is "This stormy black is no match for Lucy's raven hair". When u applied the first coat, it reminded me of a jelly polish, it was opaque in two coats though and dried really fast. This will be my new go to black!

Lastly,"Where's My Blanket???"
    Artificial light

Here's how OPI describes this glitter topper, "Linus awaits the Great Pumpkin in this orange and black glitter". I really like this glitter, great for Halloween but also can be worn year round in my opinion. It contains micro black and hex glitters along with orange and yellow hexagons. I did one coat over a white base plus some dabbing to spread out the coloured glitters a bit better. 

I really love this collection, and if you're a Peanuts fan You need this!! 
Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene<3

No comments:

Post a Comment