Sunday, October 12, 2014

Essie Fall 2014

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! Today I have 3 beauties from Essie's Fall collection. To avoid repetition, no topcoat was used. Application was good for all, dry time is pretty average. 

Here's "Dress To Kilt"
    Artificial light

Gorgeous, creamy red with an awesome name! I used 2 coats. As with most dark colours, it stains cuticles so try to keep it as far away from the skin as possible. 

Next is "Take It Outside"
    Artificial light 

Take It outside is another creamy 2 coater. I guess for colour wise you could say it's a greige? Not too sure lol but lovely regardless. 

Lastly is "Fall In Line"
    Artificial light 

Isn't that shine crazy?!! Oh my! I love this green, I have nothing like it in my collection. This too, was 2 coats.

These are great colours for Fall! I really like them. The others from the collection are really pretty as well. I got these from Walmart for $8.99 each. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment