Monday, March 24, 2014

China Glaze City Flourish Spring 2014 part 1

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? I spent mine lazing around and cleaning lol. Anyway, I made a recent trip to Sally Beauty Supply and they had a buy one get one free sale on all China Glaze! I figured it was a good time to grab some polishes from this collection. 

First up is "Strike A Rose"

    Direct sunlight
    Shade

This is such a gorgeous pink! It has shimmer running thought it too. Application was really good. This is 2 coats with no topcoat... Look how shiny it is, you can see my reflection!! Lol

Here's "Metro Pollen-tin"

    Direct sunlight 

This is probably one of the worst polishes I've dealt with formula wise...ever. To be honest, I only grabbed this one because I have no colours like this in my collection. It was extremely streaky, chalky and dried to a semi matte finish. I has to use 3 thick coats for it to look like this. A good thing about it was that it did dry pretty fast considering the amount of polish used. 

Last up is "What A Pansy"

    Direct sunlight

I had such a problem photographing this, but I assure you it's a very beautiful lavender! It looks a wee but different in the bottle than on the nail. And the name is awesome! I had no issues with application. This is 3 coats. 

I can't wait to try out the rest of the polishes from this collection! Have you tried any? What are your favourites? 

Thanks for stopping by! Come check me out on Instagram @polishednubs

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment