Monday, March 31, 2014

Nicole by OPI "Party Bus"

Hi everyone! If you had spring break, how was it? I enjoyed 2 weeks off school and now I don't want to go back tomorrow! Hahah! Anyways, I seen at walmart some of nopi's polishes from the Carrie Underwood collection and they are gorgeous! I picked one up called "Party Bus". 

    Direct sunlight 
    Shade

This is a holo glitter in a clear base. It has assorted sized dots and flower shaped glitters! Fun! It's so pretty and sparkly! I had to fish these glitters out but I recently used it and left the bottle upside down for a few minutes and had no problems grabbing lots of flowers! I layered this over Essie "Spin The Bottle". 

There are so many other beauties from this collection. I highly suggest taking a look at them!  

Thanks for stopping by and you can also find me on Instagram @polishednubs for more random swatches. :)

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment