Saturday, March 22, 2014

OPI Push and Shove

Hey everyone! Have any plans for the weekend? I don't haha! Except maybe watch some Supernatural :p Anyway, I was finally able to find OPI's "Push and Shove" from the Gwen Stefani collection! 
The polish came with a small bottle of base coat called "Lay Down That Base". 

The instructions were very specific stating to apply a thin coat of "Lay Down That Base". After dry, apply 2 thin coats of "Push and Shove" without topcoat. 

    Direct sunlight
    Shade

I love this polish! It does show every single imperfection on your nail, big or small. The instructions state that this is supposed to last only one day. So, I figured I'd post a photo of what my nails look like now. 

    Left hand
    Right hand

This is after my "spring cleaning". I'm talking mopping,sweeping, dusting, washing windows, sinks and bathtub. I even helped my cousin move and cleaned my 5 year olds bedroom which, by the way, looked like a bomb went off in it.  So all in all, it held up pretty good I think! Application was brush stroke-y but dried pretty fast. I picked this up at London Drugs for $10.99 CAD. 

Hope y'all enjoyed! 

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment