Saturday, March 22, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie

Hello!! Quick post for you today which includes some new (for me :) ) shades from Revlons Parfumerie collection. 
Application for all polishes was fantastic!

Here's "Ginger Melon"

    Natural light

my camera freaked out with this pink, so it's not exactly colour accurate. It's much more pink in real life! Very gorgeous! This one kind of smells like fruit punch to me, very yummy! This is 2 coats, no topcoat 

This is "Tropical Rain"

    Natural light

I love this one so much! Probably because it reminds me a lot of Essie's "Bikini So Teeny" which is one of my fave blues of all time. This also has a lighter blue shimmer in it, unfortunately hard to capture on a camera phone. I can only describe the scent as clean/fresh smell. I used 3 coats, no topcoat. 

Lastly is "Lime Basil"

    Natural light

I'm usually not a fan if green but this is a definite win! And it smells delicious, te minds me of a Mojito!! Mmm! This is 2 coats no topcoat! 

I snagged these from Walmart for $5.99 CAD each. 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to come find me in Instagram @polishednubs! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment