Thursday, July 3, 2014

Baked Mini Collection from Orly

Hey guys! To my canadian friends, I hope you all had a great Canada Day! To my American friends, what are your plans for Independence Day? 
I recently got a mini Baked Collection from Orly which consists of 4 polishes. I think there's 6 all together but I may be wrong. 

First up is "Saturated"

    Sunlight
    Shade

This is a gorgeous deep purple, almost jelly like and dries to a semi matte finish. I used 3 coats plus topcoat. 

Here's "Tropical Pop"

    Sunlight
    Shade

My camera FREAKED OUT taking these pics. These were the 2 best lol. It's an awesome neon but, unfortunately, gave me the most problems while applying. Other than that, great polish! 2 coats plus topcoat. 

This is "Hot Tropics"

    Sunlight
    Shade

Soo pretty!! Bright Fuschia with gold shimmer, love it! Formula was good. 2 coats plus topcoat. 

Lastly, "Ablaze"

    Sunlight
    Sunlight
    Shade

This bright coral with gold shimmer is my fave from this collection. Absolutely lovely! Formula was good for this one as well. This is 2 coats plus topcoat. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment