Saturday, July 26, 2014

Opi Ford Mustang

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been super busy. I finally found 2 polishes from OPI 's Ford Mustnag collection!! I was so excited when I seen them lol

First is "Girls Love Ponies"
    Shade
    Sunlight

Guys... Best.pink.evaaa!! Seriously haven't been so happy with a pink polish in a while! Formula and dry time was good, nice and creamy. 3 coats plus topcoat for the photos above. 

Lastly, "Queen Of The Road"
    Sunlight
    Macro shot

This polish is stunning! It looks blackish but when I removed it, the pad was dark green lol so I'm stumped! It also has these beautiful specks in it. It dries somewhat matte. This is 2 coats, no topcoat. 

I'm hoping to grab the rest of this collection soon! What do you think of it? 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment