Monday, July 28, 2014

Essence Cookies & Cream Collection

Hello everyone! Today I have 3 of the 4 polishes from Essence's limited edition collection, Cookies & Cream. This collection is neutral shimmers, I think! 😜 
Each polish came with a little pack of decals! 

First up is "Last Night A Cookie Saved My Life"
    Artificial lighting 

    Macro

I used 2 coats for the photos above plus topcoat. Of course I had to apply one of the cookie decals the polish came with! First coat was a bit streaky, but the second cleared that up. One thing all the polishes did was it showed all the grooves in my nails. Oh well! 

Here's "Macron, C'est Bon!"
    Artificial lighting 

This is probably my fave of the collection! It's so pretty! I used 2 coats plus topcoat.   The application and dry was good. 

Lastly, "Yummy! Yummy!"
    Artificial lighting

This was also opaque in 2 coats which is awesome! The macro isn't very colour accurate, unfortunately. I used 2 coats plus topcoat. 

Anyways, thanks for reading! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment