Monday, September 15, 2014

Creative Cuticles Nail Polish Un Halloween Duo

Hey guys! I feel super lucky and honoured to be able to say that Kayla, owner and maker of polish beauties,from Creative Cuticles Nail Polish sent me a swatcher pack of her upcoming Un Halloween Duo! The idea behind the duo is that what is usually scary isn't and vice versa, hence names such as "Vegan Zombie" and "Acid Rainbow". How clever! The collection consists of a glitter crelly and a glitter topper. This collection is set to be released September 26th! Get you're wallets ready people, here come the swatches!!

First up is "Vegan Zombie"
    Artificial light
    Shade 

This is a glitter topper in a clear base with  skull and crossbones,matte purple,green and orange glitters and also orange and green hexagons. 


Guess what? It's also glow in the dark!!

The glow in this baby is so intense!! 

Application was good, I had to fish for the skull glitters but that is to be expected. Other then that, no issues! I layered it over Rimmel "Grey Matter".

Last but not least,"Acid Rainbow"
   Artificial light
    Shade
    Matte topcoat 

This is a grey crelly with multicoloured micro glitters. The glitter colours in this are perfect for fall/halloween! I'm going to be honest, I didn't think I'd like this one too much, but after wearing it I want to paint everything with it!! No joke! Perfect application with an excellent dry time. I used 3 coats and topcoat. 

Loot at these macros!!! (I'm drooling)



To find out more about this duo and other polishes, you can check out @creativecuticlesnailpolish on Instagram! 
 Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene <3

**products were sent to me for honest review and swatches**

2 comments:

  1. awe ♡♡ I am so excited that you loved them!! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect halloween polishes! My bf even loves them! :D

      Delete