Sunday, September 14, 2014

Essie Summer 2014 Collection

Hey guys! I was finally able to find Essie's Summer collection, better late than never right? Lol but of course I only got 4 of the  6 in the collection. I have such hard times finding complete collections!! 
All polishes are without topcoat, they're super shiny!!

First up is "Strut Yout Stuff"
    Artificial lighting 

Almost a one coater of a beautiful sky blue! Application was good, but this is a stainer! I would suggest using 2 coats of base coat prior to applying. 

Here's "Fierce, No Fear"
    Artificial light

This is a yummy chocolate brown, I really like it! Once again, almost a one coater! I was very impressed. 

Next is "Ruffles & Feathers"
    Artificial light

One of my faves from the collection!! This is what drew my eyes to the display! This was a one coater! Good job Essie! Application was the best for this polish. 

Lastly, "Urban Jungle" 
    Artificial light

This is an off white, I was most excited for this colour and this is the one I care less for. I noticed the brush was super thin, and after checking out Thepolishaholic's blog, I realized I was not alone, as she mentioned the same thing. I had to do three coats for it to look like this, and it's a mess! Patchy, thick, etc. 

What is fave from this collection? 
Thanks for stopping by!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment