Friday, September 26, 2014

OPI Little Northies Set

Hey guys! The other day I went to my local beauty supply for some seche vite and of course I had to leave with some polish! I grabbed the mini set of 4 polishes from the Nordic fall/winter Collection. It comes with "My Dogsled Is A Hybrid","Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm?","My Voive Is A Little Norse" and "How Great Is Your Dane?" It's 3 creams and 1 glitter. 

Here's "My Dogsled Is A Hybrid"
    Artificial light 

Opi describes it as a creamy sea green, and it's gorgeous!! Application and dry time was good. I used 2 coats plus topcoat. 

Here's "Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm?"
    Artificial light
    Natural light 

Opi describes this a an icy blue violet. It's looks blue and purple in different lighting, definitely my fave from this set! I used 3 coats plus topcoat. 

This is "My Voice Is A Little Norse"
    Artificial light 

Opi describes this as a prismatic super-shimmer. I used 4 coats on bare nails with one coat of topcoat. I suggest using 2 because this is topcoat thirsty! Besides that, it's a super fun polish that would be great for a night out!

Lastly, "How Great Is Your Dane?"
    Artificial light
    Shade

Opi describes this a cinnamon coffee brown. It's a nice rich colour for fall! Application was super creamy and dry time was good. I used 2 coats plus topcoat. 

What do y'all think of these minis and the others from the collection? 

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene<3

No comments:

Post a Comment