Saturday, September 13, 2014

Essence Dark Romance Collection

Hey guys! Today I have the three polishes from Essence's Dark Romance collection. It consists of one matte, texture, and one shimmer. 

First is "Gothic Gold"
    Artificial light

This is a gold texture, and it's so pretty in real life! It dried really fast and had good application. This is 2 coats. 

This is "Red Romance"
    Artificial light 

This dries to matte finish. I added topcoat to my ring finger so you can see the difference. The first coat looked a bit streaky, but the second fixed that up! This is 2 coats. 

Lastly, "Dark Night Starlight"
    Artificial light 

This is my fave, unexpectedly, from this collection. When I applied the first coat it looked blue! 

Look at this beauty!!! Good application and dry time. Two coats. 

I picked these up from Shoppers Drug mart for $2.49 each! Essence polish has awesome prices. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene<3

No comments:

Post a Comment