Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dot Collection

Hey guys!!! Today I have the ENTIRE Polka Dot collection from Maybelline's Color Show!!
The formula for all five polishes was the same, so from keeping this post repetitive, ill say it now! For all of the swatches I used 3 thin coats. There is four jellies and one clear base with various sized black and white glitters. I applied these polishes as they came off the brush. I didn't dab or place them. 

So here is the clear base with glitter and it's called "Clearly Spotted". 
   This reminds me of Hard Candys "Black Tie Optional" but without the bar glitter. 

    This is called "Dotty". Halloween anyone?! 

    Here's "Blue marks the spot". It totally reminds me of blue jeans. 

     Here's "Pretty in pink". This is so cute and girly! 

Last but not least, "Drops of jade". 
    This is my fave! It's also the most opaque one too. 

I grabbed these from walmart for $3.99 CAD each. From what I understand, the UK's version of this collection varies in colours and names! They are cute as well. Thanks for stopping by! If you want to see more swatches and randomness from my life, find me on IG! @polishddnubs 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment