Monday, July 8, 2013

Nicole by O.P.I Gumdrops Collection

Hi guys! Today I have the entire Gumdrop collection from Nicole by O.P.I
(NOPI). This collection consists of 6 textured polishes! All pics are swatched with 2 coats, no topcoat. 

First up is "I lilac gumdrops". 

    Shade. 
    Sunlight. 

This is one of my faves by far! It's a gorgeous purple with silver flecks. This could use a third coat. 

This one is "My cherry amour". 
    Natural light. 
    Blurred to show holo glitter. 

This 1 is so pretty! Nice red colour with tons of holographic glitter!! 

Here's "A-nise treat". 

    Natural light. 
    Indoor lighting.  
 
Love this! A beautiful black with TONS of silver glitter. 
I have Orly FX "Black Pixel" and in the bottles they look quite similar. 

Orly is much darker and NOPI has much more glitter. 

Here's "Cinna-man of my dreams"  

    Outdoor lighting. 
    Indoor lighting. 

This is a lovely red-brown. I didn't think I was going to like this, but I do! It's very unique!

Lat but not least, "Blue-berry sweet in you". 
    Sunlight. 
    Indoor lighting. 

This one is so pretty! It's a frosty blue, maybe periwinkle colour? Regardless, it rocks!

All of these had awesome formulas and drying times!! The application was great considering they're textured. Are you guys lovin this textured trend? I am!!! Let me know what your thoughts are!!

I picked these up at Walmart for $7.99 each CAD. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Instagram @polishednubs

-Shaylene <3 u

No comments:

Post a Comment