Monday, July 15, 2013

OPI Designer Series

Hey everyone!! So the other day, I stumbled upon a few of OPI's Designer Series (DS) polishes. Love at first sight and not to mention my FIRST holographic polishes!!! 

Here's "Extravagence". 
    Direct sunlight. 
    Direct sunlight. 

So this is a gorgeous purple loaded with holo glitters! It's even more stunning in real life. Application was great, dried fast And was opaque in 1 coat but did 2 anyway. 

Here's a random bottle shot. 


Here "Reflection" 
    Direct sunlight. 
    Sunlight. 
    Indoor lighting. 

This one is hard to describe. Red pinky goldish duochrome? Lol! It has scattered holo which is more like flakes. 

Last but not least is "Coronation". 
    Direct sunlight.
  Direct sunlight. 
    Shade. 

A fantastic silver and holo glitter polish. This one is probably my favourite so far! I had to 4 coats to get it to my liking, but it's definitely worth it!! 

Overall, application and dry time are lovely.  The only thing I didn't like was that I had to use 4 coats for Coronation. 
These retail for $12.50 CAD. 

I haven't tried any other polishes from the DS Collection, I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions! Especially if you have tried any others!!  Thanks for stopping by! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment