Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OPI haul.

Hi everyone! How's everyone's week going so far? The other day I found a local hair salon that had a OPI sale. They were $5.95 a bottle, but 2, get one free!! Seriously, who could pass that up?! Not me apparently! Lol. I thought i would share a few pictures of what I grabbed. 

So, "Don't pretzel my buttons" is a polish I've been wanting forever and couldn't find. It's perfect! 
    Direct sunlight. 

This is from the Germany collection. Great formula. im so happy i found this!! This is 2 coats. 

This is "Too hot pink to hold 'em" 
    Indoor lighting. 

This is from OPI's Texas collection. This was 2 coats and it is a jelly. It's a cute pinky red colour. 

    Direct sunlight. 

Here's "Pink-ing of you". 
 3 coats of a gorgeous baby pink. It's so feminine, I love it! 
 
This is OPI Ink. 
    Flash. 

    Indoor lighting. 

It's super hard to catch this colour on camera. It's a blurple with pink shimmer. It's beautiful! This was 2 coats. 

    Natural lighting. 
 
2 coats of "Did it on 'em" from the Nicki Minaj collection. It's a great lime-y colour and it's formula was nice too. 

Last but not least is "Skull & Glossbones"
    Natural lighting. 

Perfect polish. Formula and application was nice. And the name is even better! How cute?! This is a retired polish from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. It has a bit if a green undertone as well. 

Hope you all enjoyed!! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to find me on instagram! @polishednubs

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment