Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sally Hansen

Hey guys! Today I have 3 polishes from Sally Hansen! I hope to get more from these collections soon, but ill share with you what I have now!
First up is Sally Hansen's Sugar Coat polish in "Cotton Candies". These are textured polishes. 

 
      Top: sunlight bottom:shade 

This is a gorgeous pink! So easy to work with. Application was a breeze and opaque in 2 coats. CANNOT WAIT TO GET MORE!!!!! I found this at London Drugs for $7 CAD. 

Now I have 2 more polishes from Sally Hansen's Fuzzy Coat collection!!  
These are all glitter toppers. 

First one (and my fave) is "All Yarned Up". 

    Natural light. 

    Indoor light. 

This is one coat over Revlon's "Jaded". This Fuzzy Coat has blue,orange, and yellow bar glitter. 

Next is "Wool Lite". 

    Natural light. 
    Indoor light. 

This is 1 coat over Pure Ice "Jail Bait". 
This glitter consists of light pink and white bar glitter. 
 No fishing with these at all. Lots of glitter and they apply to the nail evenly. Nail would be opaque in probably 3 coats! However, when applied I found that some of my nails got tiny bubbles on them and it seemed like it never dried! I applied the polish in the morning, and by dinner time I was able to smear the polish off with my finger. 
I got these from Walmart for $8 CAD. 

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you want to see more nail swatches and other randomness, find me on Instagram!! @polishednubs

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment