Friday, June 28, 2013

Oz The Great And Powerful

Hey everyone! I know I'm late, but I have five of the polishes from O.P.I, Oz The Great And Powerful collection. There are 7 polishes in total. The Wizard Of Oz was my favourite movie as a child so I was super excited when I seen "Oz" in the title! Anyway, first is the liquid sand called "What Wizardry Is This?"

    Indoor lighting. 

    Indoor lighting. 

This is a brown/gold colour, very easy to work with. This liquid sand doesn't feel as textured as the Mariah Carey ones do and there's no big glitters in it. This is 2 coats. 

This is "Glints Of Glinda". 

    Indoor lighting. 

At first I didn't like this colour. But, after I wore it for a while it grew on me. It makes your nail look natural with a beige tint. Nice formula. This is 4 coats. (Please excuse the dent)

Here is "Which is Witch?" Over "Glints Of Glinda". Fabulous!!! 
    Indoor lighting. 
    Outdoor lighting. 


Which is Witch? Is a glitter topper with a clear base and consists of small bar and hexagon holo glitters! Ahhh! Holo!! This is over Glints Of Glinda. 

Here's "Don't Burst My Bubble". 

    Indoor lighting. 

This is such a nice feminine colour, very soft with a great formula. Good application. This is 4 coats. 

    Indoor lighting. 

This is "Lights Of Emerald City" over "Don't Burst My Bubble".  This is my fave glitter from this collection. It's white square and iridescent glitter in a clear base. I had to do a bit of fishing for the squares, but it was worth it! This is one coat. 

    Indoor lighting. 

That's all for today!! Thanks for stopping by!!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment