Saturday, June 22, 2013

Color Show Polka Dot

Hey guys!! I finally found Maybelline's Color Show Polka Dot collection. Unfortunately, there was only one. So the one I got was the orange one called "Dotty". 


Perfect for Halloween, right?! Anyway, this is a jelly base with assorted size black and white glitter. It dried really fast and that makes me happy! I used three coats and a top coat with no undies. 

    Indoor lighting. 

    Natural light. 

I really like this polish and can't wait to get the others! I didn't have to fish for any glitter, application was great and I learned today that this is 3-free! Awesome! However, it's already chipping off and I just put it on this morning. (Insert sad face) regardless I think this is fantastic! Thanks for stopping by!!
P.S. I changed my instagram name to match my blog name! @polishednubs 

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment