Thursday, June 6, 2013

Essie Summer 2013 Collection

Hey everyone! I grabbed a few of Essie's new summer polishes today. I have 3 of the 6 in this collection. So, first up is "Sunday Funday". It's a beautiful tangerine-ish coral. It has a beautiful shimmer to it, but I wasn't able to capture it as well as it actually looks in real life. Sorry guys!! 
    In shade. 

    In sunlight. 

I really liked the formula. It was creamy and didn't streak. This is 2 coats with very minor VNL (visible nail line). 

Next is "The More The Merrier". LOVE THIS!! It's a gorgeous lime green. I thought for sure I was going to hate the formula but total opposite! 
    In shade. 
    
    In sunlight. 
 
This is 2 coats. Nice and opaque. No VNL! This will definitely be one of my faves this summer! 

Last but not least, "Naught Nautical". A lovely teal. This one also has shimmer in it. 
   In sunlight.
   
This is 2 thin coats. Once again, great formula! From what I've tried so far, I love this collection! Until I get my hands on the others, i'd love to hear what you guys think of this collection. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my first ever blog post!! 

Instagram! @xoshaylenexo

   -Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment