Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dupes

Hey guys! So yesterday as I was going through my polish stash, I noticed right off the bat that I had a few dupes and thought I'd share. 
 
So, first is Zoya's "LC" VS. Wet n Wild's Wild Shine "Red Red". 

    Natural light. 

So these both show some VNL after 2 coats. They both applied great and the formula is good as well for both. Except that Zoya is "3-free" which makes it all the better. They both dried quick too. 
Zoya retails for about $10 CAD and the Wet n Wild is about $2-2.50 CAD. 

Next is OPI's "Eurso Euro" and Maybelline Color Show "Sapphire Siren". 

    In shade. 

    In sunlight. 

    Outside with flash. 

First up, I apologize for the weird pictures. It was extremely hard to take a picture of these without making them look black. So, I thought the Maybelline Color Show's formula was a little bit difficult to work with. It was quite patchy. The colour is a bit more denim-y in comparison to OPI's. I found that one to be more blue-y. OPI's application is wonderful and dried faster than Color Show. These were both 2 coats. 
OPI retails for about $10 and Color Show is about $4. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

-Shaylene <3 

2 comments: