Saturday, June 15, 2013

Textured Polishes

Hi everyone!! Today I thought I'd share with you some of my new textured polishes. I absolutely love these polishes and I hope this trend keeps up!! 

So, I received a China Glaze Texture in a recent nail mail exchange and I love it!! 
 
    Natural light. 

This ones called "In The Rough". I haven't had the chance to try a textured polish that wasn't full of glitter so this was a nice change. This is such a pretty pear colour, 2 coats. I would love to get my hands on the rest of this collection!! Great application. 

Next is Orly FX in "Black Pixel" from their Megapixel Collection. 
    Artificial light. 

This is a beautiful black with tons of silver glitter! I was pleasantly surprised as this was my first Orly polish. It was so hard to capture the glitter, sorry! This is 2 coats! 

Overall, I love both of these polishes. What are your thoughts on textured polishes? Love em? Hate em? Haven't tried yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts. 
Come check me out on Instagram for other nail swatches! @xoshaylenexo
Thanks for stopping by!! 

-Shaylene <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment