Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jindie Nails and Lush Lacquer

Hey everyone! Yesterday I received a nail mail package and it contained my FIRST indie polishes!! was so excited, I began swatching right away! All of the following polishes were swatched over one coat of white polish and no top coat. 
First up is Lush Lacquer's "Blue Gypsy". 
    Natural light. 

Oh yes!! Look at those circle glitters!! Love it. Blue Gypsy is a blue jelly with neon glitter and star glitter. I did minimal fishing, but definitely worth it. Smooth application, over all great polish. I will be buying from this brand! Lush Lacquer does not ship to Canada or internationally anymore. Full size bottles can be purchased from llarowe.com for $11. 

Next up are two polishes from Jindie Nails! First is "Burrrberry". 
    Natural light. 

Wow! The colours of the glitter are so fantastic! This is a white crelly with assorted size berry coloured glitters! So cute! No fishing for glitters with this one. 
Full size bottle retails for $10 on llarowe.com. 

This next one is "Rave". 
 
    Natural light. 

 Talk about wicked colour combo!!!! Oh, I love this one too! That neon green?!! Oh my!! This is a white crelly base. Once again, no fishing and great application. This one is also available at llarowe.com for $11. 

Overall, fantastic experience! Highly recommend these to everyone. Can't wait to get my hands on more. Thanks for stopping by and come check out my instagram! @xoshaylenexo

-shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment