Friday, June 7, 2013

Essie Neons 2013 Collection

Hey everyone!! Yesterday I picked up 2 of the 6 colours from Essie's neon collection. Let me tell you, it was so hard to choose!! I love neons!! These were swatched with no undies. 
So, first up is "Boom Boom Room"
    In sunlight. 

    In shade. 

Gorgeous right?!! Im definitely going to have to pick up another bottle of this because I have a feeling ill be using this a lot! This is the perfect bubblegum pink. I liked this formula a lot, but because I didn't use a white base I had to use 3 coats. 

Next up is "Shake Your $$ Maker" 
    In shade. (Excuse the bike lol) 

    In sunlight. 
 
When I first seen this on the shelf, I was really pumped up to use a nice green. But, once I started applying it, I didn't like it too much. It has a jelly-ish consistency. This is 3 coats and there is still VNL. Maybe ill like this more with a white base or used as a jelly sammich? 
These retail between $8-$9 CAD at Wal-mart. Thanks for stopping by! 

Instagram: @xoshaylenexo

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment