Friday, February 28, 2014

Hard Candy Pop Art Collection part 1

Hey everyone! What are your plans for the weekend? Mine include studying, and more studying! School has me super busy :) anyway, I seen that Walmart had some new Hard Candy polishes and I just couldn't resist. This particular collection is called Pop Art, which include 7 new glitters! 
To avoid being repetitive, all of the following glitters were very dense so I didn't have to fish for any and application was good. 

This is "King Of Pop"

    Natural light. 

This is a glitter in a clear base. It has micro white and light blue glitter, large white and peach coloured hexes and light green and white hexes that are slightly larger than the micro glitter. I layered this over NYC "Nolita's Lavender". 

Here's "Soda Pop"

    Natural light. 

Soda Pop is a glitter in a clear base containing red,white,and blue hexes in various sizes. This would be perfect for a Fourth of July mani! I layered this over Rimmel London "Grey Matter". 

Next is "Pop Star"

    Natural light. 

Pop Star contains black, light and dark blue hexes in a clear base. I layered this over Color Show "Sweet Clementine". 

And my favourite, "Pop-arazzi"

    Natural light. 

This is such a fun color mix, it kind of reminds me of the circus! This glitter is also in a clear base and has black,red,light green,light blue,dark blue and a very light pink hexes.  

These cost $3.98 CAD each at Walmart. Thanks for stopping by! Let m know which is your fave and if you've tried the others! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment