Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color

Hi!! How's everyone's week so far? I've been super busy with school so when these babies arrived in my mailbox, it's safe to say I was thrilled! I must say I'm loving PANC's new labels! I got Drunken Unicorn and Punk Rock Chic which is,unfortunately, no longer available. 

First is "Drunken Unicorn"

    Natural light

Look at that!! This is a white crelly (looks off, but it's not!) with neon matte micro glitters and gray,black, and white dots!! Great application as well, no fishing! This is 2 coats with top coat. 

Close up bottle shot:


Here's "Punk Rock Chic"

    Natural light 

This is a gray crelly with holo stars, pink and white skull and crossbones among many types of black and white glitter plus some beautiful sparkly, iridescent glitter!  This is 3 coats plus topcoat. I had to do some fishing for the skulls and stars. The polish is still a beauty regardless and it's way more pretty in real life! 



Thanks for stopping by!!

-Shaylene <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment