Friday, February 21, 2014

New N.Y.C. polishes

Hey! What are guys' plans for the weekend? So, my walmart has N.Y.C polishes, 2 for $3. I noticed there was some new colours and when I seen some Spring-y looking ones, I grabbed them! 

This is "Mint'ed On Broadway"

    Natural light

In my opinion, this is one of the better mint shades I've seen. The first coat was streaky, but a second coat evened it out nicely. This is with no topcoat, it's soo shiny! 

Here's "Nolita's Lavender"

    Natural light. 

The BEST purple in my collection. I'm serious. Great application and it dried pretty fast. The formula is super creamy, too. This is 2 coats, no topcoat. 

The only downside to theis brand is that they get goopy within months. But for the price, they are easily replaceable and totally worth it! 

Come check me out on Instagram for more polish and randomness!

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment