Friday, February 21, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Collection part 2

Hey everyone! I was finally able to get my hands on some more of Revlons scented polish...on sale!! Woo hoo! 

This is "Fresh Linen"

    Natural light. 

To be honest, I only bought this one just to have it lol. This is 3 coats, the first 2 were streaky, but the third evened it out nicely and Has a white shimmer throughout it. I wouldn't say this smells like fresh linen. Maybe soap and dryer sheets mixed together? Lol

Here's "Italian Leather"

    Natural light. 

This is a mossy green with gold shimmer, it's quite pretty in real life. This is 2 coats, no topcoat. Without telling my boyfriend what the scent was, he said it smells "like the inside of a car" lol. So I guess Revlon did the best they could to get a leather scent!

This is "China Flower"

    Natural light. 

Ahh.. I'm a sucker for a gorgeous red and cute names! This is 2 coats, no topcoat. Have to be careful around the cuticles with this one, does some minor staining. As for smell, a mixture of flowers and perfume! Hahha! It's not a bad smell though. 

Lastly, "African Tea Rose"

    Natural light. 

Out of all the polish I own, this is one of the best pink I have. I love it! It has neon pink shimmer in it as well. This is 2 coats, no topcoat. This smells like wild roses! 

All of these polishes applied well and dried pretty quickly. The scent lasts even under topcoat, showering, and hand washing. It's not overpowering either. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

-Shaylene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment